DAY 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL (no meal)
Upon arrival at Hanoi airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel.
Free time and easy.
Oveight in Ha Noi.
DAY 2: HA NOI- HA LONG BAY (meals incl: B/ L)
8:00 - 08:30Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
- Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Buer, “Fighting cock”.
- Stop at a village of fish-men community to relax and lea about their life.
- Visit ThienCung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
- Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi.
Drop you at your hotel and Oveight in Ha Noi.
DAY 3: HA NOI FULLDAY CITY TOUR (meals incl: B/ L)
8:00 - 8:30Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilandOne pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- ArriveEthnology museum to lea about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary HoanKiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arriveback in your hotel.
If Mondays/Wednesdays or Fridays:Afteoon we take a short drive to visit Bat Trang, one of the most well known handicraft village in Vietnam, where you can find a whole world of pottery and ceramic items. They are reproductions of various traditional styles which are renowed to the world for their harmoniuos beauty, original shape, enamelled screen and drawing stroke. They come in many forms and sizes, from dinner sets and bowls to vases and lamp bases, from statues of Buddha to small figurines of animals. You will see the complete production procedure, starting from preparing the clay, shaping the items, drawing and puting them into the kiln. The offered items can be purchased here at reasonable prizes. Head back to Hanoi in the late afteoon, drop you off at your hotel.
Oveight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HA NOI- HO CHI MINH BY FLIGHT (meals incl: B/ L)
You will go to Ho Chi Minh in the moing and in the afteoon have a private tour of the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops.
You will visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau pagoda, the Reunification Palace... Continue seeing some impressive French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. After visiting the City Hall, take a break-time at Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sales.
Oveight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH- MY THO- BEN TRE (meals incl; B/ L)
The Mekong delta is the southemost of region of Viet Nam and is often referred to as the rice bowl of Viet Nam as it produces three crops of rice per year. The fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its tropical fruits and flowers.
Enjoy the scenic jouey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southe Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and retu to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Oveight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 6: HO CHI MINH- CAO DAI TEMPLE- CU CHI TUNNELS (meals incl: B/ L)
In the moing admire the colorful daily service and afteoon experience the Cu Chi tunnels
The Great Holy See temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of Asia. It is the headquarter of Caodaism, a religion with colorful mix of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism. Visitors will attend the noon prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience.
After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunnels.
Located 60km from Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was " A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there.
Oveight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 7: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (meal incl: B)
There is no activity planned for today so you are free to go for souvenir shopping until transfer to the Ho Chi Minh airport for your departing flight.
End of services!
- Transportation by air conditioned
- Pick up and transfer to the airport by private car (without guide)
- 06-night hotel accommodation (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- English speaking guide on the tour and without guide on free day
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All entrance fee and sigh seeing fees
- Boat trip in Ha Long bay, Mekong Delta
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Tour SIC (Group tour only).
- Inteational & Domestic air-tickets with tax
- Visa & Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
Hotel/ Cruise class
Hotel in Ha Noi
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Maison D’hanoi Boutique OR similar hotel
Le Duy hotel OR similar hotel.