8:00- 08:30 Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism site . Have short break en-route to free your legs.
- Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
12:00 Have lunch in a restaurant with local special dishes including goat meat.
- Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
18:30 Back in Hanoi, get dropped off at your moing address. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeings
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water on the bus
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.