DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DA NANG- SON TRA PENINSULA (meal incl: L)
Welcome to Da Nang! Meet our driver at the airport and get transferred to Hotel in Da Nang downtown.
Free time to relax.
In the afteoon, visit Son Tra Peninsula, Ling Ung pagoda and the state of Guanyin Buddha. Enjoy sea bath on My Khe Beach.
Oveight in Da Nang.
DAY 2: DA NANG- MARBLE MOUNTAINS- HOI AN- MAKING LANTES (meals incl: B/ L)
Breakfast at your hotel.
The driver picks up and then depart to visit Marble mountains, Tam Thai pagoda, Huyen Khong cave, Linh Ung pagoda, Heaven gate, Hai Dai watch- tower.
Have a lunch at local restaurant.
In the afteoon: visit Hoi An Old Quarter and make lantes by your own hands.
Oveight in Da Nang.
DAY 3: HOI AN- BEING A LOCAL FISHERMAN (meals incl: B).
Breakfast at your hotel. Free and easy in the moing.
Afteoon: visit to the Seven-hectare Coconut water Palm Paradise. Integrate the life of locak people by fishing by traditional way, harvest the fish. Enjoy sunset on Thu Bon river.
Oveight in Hoi An.
DAY 4: HOI AN-MY SON HOLY LAND- HUE (meals incl: B/ L)
07h30: Our tour guide picks you up at your hotel and transfer to My Son.
09h30: Visit My Son Holy land, the ancient Cham Pa people were raised to be “the masters of art in building brick”. So far the technique in building the ancient temple - towers of Cham Pa people remains controversial. The brick were smoothed and laid closely and securely without mortar. My Son’s value is also reflected in the art of lively and fine sculpture and carving on brick, stone from the images of deties, priests, dances, plants, animals and sacrifices....
11h00: Leave My Son, the driver takes you to your hotel in Hoi An.
14:00 arrive Hoi An, a private transportation transfer you to Hue, you spend around 4 hours on the car.
Oveight in Hue.
DAY 5: HUE CITY TOUR (meals incl: B/ L)
Traditionally, Hue has been one of the main cultural, historical and educational center of Vietnam. With a huge complex of royal tombs, remains of the Citadel, ancient pagodas and traditional homes with their many plants, bonsai and flowers, Hue has become a favorite place to visit for anyone who has been to Viet Nam for the first time. Our tour will help visitors to enjoy the ancient splendid beauty and lea its cultural essence. We are very honoured to serve you.
In the moing, you will visit:
2.Thien Mu pagoda
3.Phu Mong Garden house in Kim Long:
Noon: A short break and enjoy lunch
(vegetarian food on request )
In the afteoon:
4.Minh Mang tomb
5.Khai Dinh tomb
6.Tu Duc tomb
7.Conical hat making and Incense making village
You have a chance to travel by boat for sight-seeing along the Perfume Rive and stop to visit a fishing village and sampan on the way back. Finishing the tour at boat station. Then, we transport you back to your hotel.
Oveight in Hue
DAY 5: HUE DEPARTURE (meals incl: B)
Breakfast at your hotel, free time and easy till departure time. The driver takes you to Hue airport.
End of tour!
- • 05 nights’ accommodation on double room with daily breakfast.
- • Meals as described in the itineraries (B = breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- • Boat trips in Hue, My Son
- • SIC Tour (group tour): My Son holy land and Hue city, being a fisherman
- • Private tour: Marble mountains and Son Tra Peninsula
- • All entrance and sightseeing fees
- • English speaking guides. No guide on free day.
• Pick up at airport (without guide)
- • Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- • Travel insurance
- • Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- • Tipping/ Gratuities
- • Single supplement
- • Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations.
- • Check out late and check in early (check in time 14:00 and check out time 12:00).
• Air ticket/train
Hotel/ Cruise class
Name of hotel in Hue
Name of Hotel Da Nang
Name of Hotel Hoi An
New Star hotel
Song Cong hotel or similar
Thanh Binh III hotel or similar