DAY 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL (no meal)
Well come to Ha Noi, our driver meet and transfer you to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. The rest of day will be free at your own leisure. Check in hotel and oveight in Ha Noi.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY ONE DAY TOUR (meals incl: B/ L)
8:00- 08:30 Meet your tour guide ,start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
- Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Buer, “Fighting cock”.
- Stop at a village of fish-men community to relax and lea about their life.
- Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
- Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Oveight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HA NOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR (meals incl: B/ L)
8:00 - 8:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stiland One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology museum to lea about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary HoanKiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arriveback in your hotel.
If Mondays/Wednesdays or Fridays: Afteoon we take a short drive to visit Bat Trang, one of the most well known handicraft village in Vietnam, where you can find a whole world of pottery and ceramic items. They are reproductions of various traditional styles which are renowned to the world for their harmonious beauty, original shape, enameled screen and drawing stroke. They come in many forms and sizes, from dinner sets and bowls to vases and lamp bases, from statues of Buddha to small figurines of animals. You will see the complete production procedure, starting from preparing the clay, shaping the items, drawing and putting them into the kiln. The offered items can be purchased here at reasonable prizes. Head back to Hanoi in the late afteoon, drop you off at your hotel.
Oveight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HA NOI- PERFUME PAGODA (meals incl: B/ L)
8:00 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide,depart for Perfume pagoda , have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Take a 50 minute boat ride along the river side to enjoy beautiful landscapes of streams and paddy fields.
- Start hiking up to a unique pagoda inside Huong Tich cave on the mountain summit (2.5km in height). You will have a feeling of entering the holy land of Buddhism while experience the breath-taking views of surroundings.
12:00 Go back down and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
- Visit Thien Tru Pagoda .
- Board the boat back to the dock and retu Hanoi.
19:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Dropped you off at your moing places.
Oveight in Ha Noi
DAY 5: HA NOI DEPARTURE (meal incl: B)
Breakfast at hotel.
Free and easy till our bus and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the airport for your flight back home.
End of trip!
- Transportation by air conditioned
- Pick up and transfer to the airport by private car (without guide)
- 04-night hotel accommodation in Hanoi (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- English speaking guide on the tour and without guide on free day
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fee and sigh seeing fees
- Boat trip in Ha Long bay and Tam Coc
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Group tour only
- Inteational & Domestic air-tickets with tax
- Visa & Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
Hotel/ Cruise class
Name of hotel in Hanoi
Maison D’hanoi Boutique Hotel OR similar hotel