Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa Town – Lao Chai,Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai village (meals incl: lunch/ dinner)
6:30 – 7:00 Tour guide pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city.Travelling on new Highway Noi Bai,It will take around 5 hours .
12:30. Arrival in Sapa town, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
13:00: Bus will take you to the gate of Lao chai village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Jouey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
There are 2 option:
-Option 1: Stay oveight at hotel
-Option 2: Oveight at homestay
18:00 having dinner and oveight in hotel .
Day 2: Cat Cat village- Ha Noi (meals incl: breakfast/ lunch)
7:00 Have breakfast at hotel.
9:00 Trekking from hotel to Exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century, leaing about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:30 Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Sapa Town.
15:00 Driver take you back to Hanoi.
20:00 come back Ha Noi.
End of tour!
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeings
- Meals; B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
- Accommodation: Double/ Twin/ Triple sharing room
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- Single Supplement.
- Single supplement: Pay extra $20
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to under 9 years old charge 75%.
- From 9 years old up: Charge adult price.