-08:00 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide at your suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
12:00 Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Explore daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit showrooms and see how they model the products.
- Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15:30 Drop you off. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeing
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.