-08:00 - 8:30 Meet your tour guide .
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stil and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology museum to lea about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
12:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeing
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.