- 08:00 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide
- Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
- Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
- Have lunch in a restaurant.
14:00 Visit Trang An ecological tourist site with a boat trip through cave chains : Sang Cave, Toi Cave…
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeing
- Boat trip Hoa Lu
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.