8:00 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
- Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
- Lea about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.
- Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai - Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a wonderful feeling. Boat retus to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and sight seeing
- Boat trip Hoa Lu
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.