Day 1: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay (meals incl: Lunch/ Dinner)
8:00-08:20 - Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
12:30 - Embark at Tuan Chau Harbour, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise. Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:15 - Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising on bay then freely relax with sea wind.
14:50 – Drop anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village (Belong Bai Tu Long Bay), tender will take passengers to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing village on Ha Long bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing.
15:10 – Retu drop anchor, there, some options for extra activities such as: Kayaking, Swimming (* jump on from tender or at the beach nearby Vung Vieng village) with joyful time.
17:30 – Get back The Viet Beauty, take shower Then join in Sunset party …while the cruise’s moving to the area of Hang Trong for oveight.
18:00 - On board: Cooking class and Happy hours on sundeck with owl-light
19:30: Gala dinner, then freely relax with other choices: Squid fishing or Karaoke or chatting & drinking to each other on sundeck.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay- Full day kayaking (meals incl: Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
7:00 Enjoy sunrise over Ha Long Bay with breakfast & complimentary tea before getting transfer to another boat for second day trip.
8:00 - Change onto a Day boat cruise going to wonderful area of Lan Ha Bay (one of the small bays belong to the large area of Cat Ba National Park).
9:45 – The boat moves to the area of Three Peach (near water front) with wildly-scattered beaches Here, wonderful time for Kayaking or Swimming with friends.
11:00 - The cruise moves to the “Dark and Light” caves where delicious lunch ready on time.
12:00 - Enjoy lunch on board. Move slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for photo hunting.
13:00 – After lunch, passengers join in exploring these caves by kayak, if luckily enough, passengers can see monkeys or linguals (endangered species of Cat Ba National Park)
- 14:15 – Back to boat and retu to Vung Vieng fishing village.
- At Vung Vieng, tender will take passengers back to The Viet Beauty. End of daily activities and Joining of second night on board.
18:00 – Cooking class & Happy hours on Sundeck in the sunset.
19:30 – Having dinner
21:00 – Squid fishing or Karaoke or resting on top of cruise..
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay- Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi (meals incl: Breakfast/ Lunch)
6:30 - Wake up for Taichi on sundeck in windy air while the boat’s going to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot amazing cave)
7:00 – Breakfast with tea, coffee, cakes, fruit juice, milk, cereals.
7:45 - Visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites – one of the biggest & most beautiful caves on Halong bay.
9:30 - Back to the cruise, check out room. Relax on board while it’s moving towards Hon Gai port.
10:30: Time for Brunch
12:00 – Crew say thanks to all. Passengers then get on bus back to Hanoi.
15:00 – Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End of tour!
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afteoon.
- English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
- Meals as indicated.
- Tai Chi season
- Water on the bus
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- Single supplement: Pay extra $40 per night
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old charge 75%.
- From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.